Thursday, August 11, 2011

Electric bike powered by kinetic energy


CROATIAN CENTER of RENEWABLE ENERGY

promotes

Electric bike powered by kinetic energy

OneBike is quite an innovation I tell you! It’s an electric bike that gets powered by kinetic energy. Basically when you set it on its cradle at home, the bike becomes a stationary fitness machine. So every time you pedal to keep fit, it harnesses energy from your motion and converts it to electric power. Tank up the juice and cruise the roads my friends! Awesome!

Designers: Byoung-soo Choi & Jun-kyeong Kim

More info at : solarserdar@gmail.com

CROATIAN CENTER of RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES (CCRES)

1 comment:

  1. Extremely fascinating online journal. Alot of online journals Digital marketing I see nowadays don't generally give anything that I'm keen on, however I'm most definately intrigued by this one. Recently felt that I would post and let you know

    ReplyDelete